March 17, 2015

Wacom - for a creative world.

Throughout creating the project, I began to use a Wacom tablet for easier and quicker workflow, assigning the buttons to right click and undo to help reach my shortcuts easily making maintaining workflow without having to switch between keyboard and tablet constantly. This helped me to work much quicker as well as using the tablet as a mouse as it allowed me to move to areas much quicker and work with my assets with ease.


The graphics tablets also helps to me quickly to work with finer details and create results that not only look great but create an identity. The tablets really helps me to create more accurate shapes which may not be possible or very hard to achieve with a trackpad or mouse. 


1 comment:

  1. G2: You have shown clearly that you have utilised a tablet to develop your ideas, justifying it's use. In order to progress consider how you developed your skills through this project. For example what specific image manipulation techniques have you explored that you have not used before?

    Please add a RAG

    ReplyDelete